- Christmas was great except I went to a sort of boring party while my friend was sick
- I’m heading back to UK and meanwhile it’s twenty to four in the morning and i’m at Taipei airport waiting to board the plane at nine in the morning. it ridiculously cold in here. also it’s very stupid to fly from Hong Kong to Taipei for one and a half hours then wait for seven hours and fly to Heathrow.
- However i’m really glad that my flight is not affected by the snow
- i miss my friends and parents already just after 3 hours i left Hong Kong, but oh well
- and here is a picture of me in a trip to Macau about 2 weeks ago
you gotta love Pastéis de nata!
considering the limited amount of places i’ve been to, i’d say Paris is the most inspirational city so far.. =]
i’ve been to Paris twice, i only stayed for 3 days as a tourist and it wasn’t very that fun at all.. but then i went there again few months ago, and it totally changed my view of this lovely city. it’s probably because it was the first time i travelled in a foreign place without a map or guide? the artistic atmosphere were all over the city and without going to any touristic places made me enjoyed Paris so much more than all the trips i’ve done these years. there are too may exhibitions and street arts around you’ll never get tired of. it was fun being in there for a week.
London, at some point is quite inspitrational too, but most of the time it’s so crowded and artististic footprint aren’t as appreciable as Paris!
but yeh i’m sure there are lot more cities in Europe worth visiting too! =]